Before insuring a property or a person, you need to know what their risk profile might be. Risk is affected by Geography:
– Natural Catastrophe profile
– Crime rate in that area
– Weather patterns
– Accessibility to Fire rescue services
– Geology of the land
– Traffic patterns
Use Geographic Patterns to understand your risk profile
Find new customers with low risk to balance your books
Understand complex relationships across varied geographies for supply chains
Sales & Marketing
Find customers that are more likely to benefit you – through geographic insight.
Create heatmaps to identify demographic patterns.
– Data Organization – Locate your customers exactly where they are
– Post event Analysis – Understand whether customers are actually affected or not
– Management – Equip field teams to collect and submit data in real time