We are hiring
- Create elegant and intuitive user interfaces for GeoSpoc’s next generation of tools, web applications, and pages.
- Design wireframes, prototypes, page flows and visualizations.
- Collaborate with development, management and marketing teams to ensure the highest level execution of design concepts.
- Contribute to and evolve our style guide, marketing and branding materials (produce UI components, icon and illustration assets etc.).
- Create and adapt production quality designs for multiple platforms and devices.
- Professional design experience at a software development company. (Ideally 2/3 years)
- Ability to present and articulate design decisions, based on your knowledge of visual design, interaction patterns, best practices and design trends.
- Experience conducting user research, utilizing data and knowledge of industry trends to elevate design.
- Comfortable working within a smaller creative environment with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluency in current design software (CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch etc.)
Bonus points for:
- UX Design experience
- Front end development experience (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Animation and video design experience
We are seeking an ASP.NET developer responsible for building .NET applications with
3+ years of experience. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these
layers of our applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on
different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving,
sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Analysing and gathering requirements for the framework and creating a design for the final software output
- Creating and maintaining the ASP.NET based websites and their web applications as per the initial guidelines of the client
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid foundation in Java, JQuery
- Having worked on enterprise level projects
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of consuming map services.
- Knowledge of ArcGIS portal and the ArcGIS Enterprise environment.