We are hiring
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our team. You will be responsible for building web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Comfortable with PHP & MySQL
- Experience working with frameworks like bootstrap
- Communicating with external web services
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Basic knowledge of Angular JS
What you will do
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, and yourself
We are seeking an .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications with at least 3 years of experience using ASP .NET, Java, jQuery and SQL Server. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Analysing and gathering requirements for the framework and creating a design for the final software output
- Creating and maintaining the ASP.NET based websites and their web applications as per the initial guidelines of the client
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid foundation in Java, JQuery
- Having worked on enterprise level projects
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer, 1 to 2 years’ experience, to develop and execute automated test and perform manual exploratory tests in order to ensure product quality. Estimate, plan and coordinate testing activities. Ensure quality issues and defects are appropriately identified and resolved in the defect tracking system and acceptance criteria is met.
- Experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Strong Hands-on Knowledge with automated testing tools
- Knowledge working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Knowledge of performance testing is a plus
What you will do
- Review requirements specifications (features/epics/user stories) and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document and track defects thoroughly
- Perform automated regression testing when defects are resolved