We are hiring
- Create elegant and intuitive user interfaces for GeoSpoc’s next generation of tools, web applications, and pages.
- Design wireframes, prototypes, page flows and visualizations.
- Collaborate with development, management and marketing teams to ensure the highest level execution of design concepts.
- Contribute to and evolve our style guide, marketing and branding materials (produce UI components, icon and illustration assets etc.).
- Create and adapt production quality designs for multiple platforms and devices.
- Professional design experience at a software development company. (Ideally 2/3 years)
- Ability to present and articulate design decisions, based on your knowledge of visual design, interaction patterns, best practices and design trends.
- Experience conducting user research, utilizing data and knowledge of industry trends to elevate design.
- Comfortable working within a smaller creative environment with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluency in current design software (CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch etc.)
Bonus points for:
- UX Design experience
- Front end development experience (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Animation and video design experience
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our team. You will be responsible for building web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects.
- Experience working with frameworks like bootstrap
- Communicating with external web services
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Understand agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
What you will do
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, and yourself
We are seeking an ASP.NET developer responsible for building .NET applications with
3+ years of experience. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these
layers of our applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on
different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving,
sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Analysing and gathering requirements for the framework and creating a design for the final software output
- Creating and maintaining the ASP.NET based websites and their web applications as per the initial guidelines of the client
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid foundation in Java, JQuery
- Having worked on enterprise level projects
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of consuming map services.
- Knowledge of ArcGIS portal and the ArcGIS Enterprise environment.